Monday, September 12, 2011

New Travel Frame from Barnett's Laptop Hoops - SEW COOL!

No screws or tools are required to assemble this little travel size frame. It works 100% on magnet power. These little magnets are super strong. Just hold the legs above the base and SNAP! It instantly jumps into place. The same thing goes for the hoop. Just get it roughly in place and SNAP! The hoop is now locked into place.




Recently I sent it out to a hand quilter in Pennsylvania for a testing and she gave it a great review. Here is what she posted on our facebook fan page.




"Ok, I just wanted to take a moment to give my two cents on how on how I like this new "prototype" travel frame that Harry asked me to test. I wanted to quilt a few nights with it to be sure to give it an accurate opinion. I have to say, I am totally amazed at how strong these little magnets are. I have worked on a queen sized quilt with it, and can pick it up by the top to turn my work and the magnets never let go. I really thought the hoop would just collapse while working on a larger project, but that hasn't happened even once. It honestly works exactly the same as the regular (Original or Ring Frame) travel hoop, only this one breaks down to take along with me. SEW cool :) I give it a thumbs up!"

- Trina




See our 60 second video link on youtube... Barnett's Laptop Hoops - New Travel Frame




To purchase one go to ... Collapsible Barnett's Laptop Hoop 12"





Step 1.

Unpack



Step 2.
Clip on legs.


Step 3.
Clip on the hoop


Step 4.


Add quilt!


Let us know what you think. Post a comment here or on our facebook fan page.



Barnett's Laptop Hoops, 30 Bay View Avenue, Kingston, MA. 02364

Phone: 1-781-248-7291 website: http://www.laptophoops.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment